Decades of Safety and Compliance Experience
When it comes to the safety of your workplace, don’t leave anything up to guessing. Let our professionals with decades of experience help you with our customized safety and compliance services. Our team knows what every business needs to protect its employees and avoid costly accidents, and create a safety culture. It starts with an employer who talks the talk and walks the walk. If you are truly committed to making the right choices, Brown’s is the company to be your partner in that journey.
Pam Moose – Founder
I moved to Hobbs, NM in 1980 and started working in the Oil & Gas Industry in 1982. I worked for a chemical company for 26 years that walked the walk and provided me with the education needed to pursue safety as a career. During that time, there were three mentors in my life who provided the knowledge and work experiences that I needed. I left after 26 years for a new opportunity in the third party safety world, and was laid off after two years. We were moving to Midland, TX for my husband’s job and did not know what to do next. Family, friends, and customers encouraged me to open my own safety company.
I have been blessed with good employees throughout the years, as well as family members that have joined forces to continue the business with the same commitment. We work with employers and employees to achieve a safety culture that breathes “Safety Excellence”. It was my time to pay it forward to the employees as their mentor and teach them what I have learned in the past 30 years, based on the knowledge that I gained from my mentors.
My time working in the business has changed in the past two years. I have worked as a contractor for an Oil & Gas Operator, conducting audits on contractors. During this time, the business has been run by the Operations Manager with assistance from the Safety Administrator. Working for an Oil & Gas Operator is my next chapter in life, therefore Brown’s Training & Compliance Service will be solely run by the same individuals that have done so for the past two years. It is still a locally-owned, family-owned business that carries on what was started in March of 2010.
Brown’s Training & Compliance Services Organization
- Operations Manager, Trainer, and Consultant
- Runs the day to day business
- Instructor for training courses
- Consultant for clients
- Safety Administer
- Contractor Safety Management
- Support for all staff
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Safety Specialist/Instructors
- Bilingual instructors
- Two consultants that provide services to the Oil & Gas Industry
Listed below are a combination of certifications held by an instructor or instructors. We believe that the experience and education of Instructors is key for success.
- Certified Safety Health Official for General Industry C.S.H.O.
- Hydrogen Sulfide Instructor Course
- Medic First Aid Training Center and Instructor
- PEC Instructor for PEC SafeLand Basic Orientation, Core and H2S Clear
- Bucket Truck, Ariel Lift, Heavy Equipment Operator Trainer
- Hazardous Material Transportation for Ground
- OSH 501 Trainer Course for General Industry
- OSH 511- Safety & Health Standards for General Industry
- OSH 521 – Guide to Industrial Hygiene
- OSH 226 – Permit -Required Confined Space Entry
- OSH 222 – Respiratory Protection
- OSH 2045 – Machinery and Machine Guarding
- OSH 7845 – Recordkeeping Rule
- OSH 7505 – Introduction to Accident Investigation
- OSH 2255 – Principles of Ergonomics
- PRT 300 – Introduction to Oil and Gas
- OSH 2015 – Hazardous Materials
- OSH 7105 – Excavation, Trenching and Soil
- OSH 510 – Construction Industry
- OSH 311 – Fall Protection
- OSH 309 – Electrical Standards